Friday 5 August 2011

oliver and s - lazy days skirt


Look what I whipped up today, easy, except my boys made a big mess pulling all the wrapping paper out of a draw and spreading a bag of chalk over the lounge room floor, and Eli started to eat the chalk. When I took the chalk off him he crawled outside and sat in the light rain, protesting his lack of tasty chalk.
I adore this fast skirt and I make lots of versions of it, this is one thats going in my pressie stash. And I have enough fabric to make another, I really like this fabric if i had a girl she'd so be wearing one of these. I also used the scrap and a bit of felt to make a matching headband. Hope the 2 little girls that end up with them enjoy some twirly skirt dancing.
below is link to the oliver and s skirt pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...